Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, engaged couples are going through a very difficult time with their wedding plans. In the face of this crisis, we are also witnessing the hard work of essential workers in our community.
Fairfield County Wedding Concierge and Please B Seated would like to honor these essential workers by helping one couple with their wedding that may have been postponed or canceled.
Here's how it works:
Engaged couples are invited to fill out an application to be chosen for the
FCWC and Please B Seated will select one lucky couple.
Application requirements include:
(1) at least one half of the couple be an essential worker* and must live in Fairfield County, CT
(2) the Micro Wedding may include up to 15 guests (final guest count will be based on CT state and health guidelines)
(3) wedding will take place between August 15th and September 30th of 2020
(4) both partners must be over the age of 18
(5) application must be filled out by the engaged couple
(6) engaged couple is responsible for micro wedding location - i.e. backyard of private home
(7) wedding must take place in Fairfield County, CT
(8) engaged couple is responsible for their own CT licensed officiant
(9) couple must purchase Day of Wedding insurance and show proof of insurance to FCWC
at least 5 days prior to wedding date
(10) couple is responsible for purchasing and serving all beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
(11) Finalists must be willing to have a video interview via Zoom
(12) couple must be willing to undergo background check
*Essential workers are those in the healthcare profession as well as workers supporting groceries, pharmacies, convenience stores and restaurant carry-out and quick serve food operations, among others.
The selected couple will enjoy a wedding that includes a tent with tables and chairs, flowers, catered food, wedding cake, DJ, invitations, photographer, wedding film and bridal accessories. FCWC will work with the couple on picking a date and coordinating all the details. Please click here to see the list of bridal vendors donating their products and services.